Growing up, I remember the Publishing Clearing House commercials with the balloons and the huge check greeting a lucky winner as they open their front door. The zeros on the check were too many for me to count back then, but I knew it was a LOT of money! My mom would say, "If I won that money..." and she'd list the things she'd do and buy - pay off bills, send some to the Philippines, pay off the house, and etc.
I'm excited to share that The Mega Prize is BACK! Well I’m sure you’d love to be the next person to win $1 Million plus $5,000 Every Week for Life in their June 30th Prize Event. Think about how amazing it would be to receive a check for $5,000 every single week for the rest of your life. In one year alone, you’d have $260,000! And on top of that, the winner would get ONE MILLION DOLLARS ON THE SPOT! Think about what you would do with $1 Million. Now think about what you would do with $5,000 a week for life. Then combine those two thoughts and THAT’S what you could do with the Mega Prize!
We all dream of winning big money! If I was so lucky to win $1 Million plus $5,000 Every Week for Life I would:
1) Pay off ALL our debt (including our ridiculous mortgage on our San Diego home!) as well as the debt our my parents and in-laws
2) Come up with an investment plan to have the money last for our kids and your kids' kids!
3) Establish a scholarship for both my and my husband's high school alma mater.
4) Start a family business - maybe my dream bakery "Boozie Cakes"
5) Travel - I've always loved to travel but haven't been able to do so lately due to the costs o doing so. I'd love to share my love of travel with my kids.
We all ask ourselves: Would I continue working if I hit the Mega Prize? I think I would, at least for a little bit!
Special thanks to Publishers Clearing House for sponsoring today’s discussion