The Original Chopstick Styler promises to give it's users "corkscrew curls straight from the catwalk". I thought it would be worth a try!
- Curls hair quickly! 10-20 seconds is good to create a nice curl!
- Handle is easy to grip and "chopstick" is the perfect length for my medium length hair.
- The curls lasted all day without the use of any styling products.
- The "chopstick" gets really hot. Even with the included glove, you can still burn yourself if you are not careful.
- Because the chopstick is so small, it's hard to use in the back of your head. Sectioning off your hair in small portions will help make sure all parts of your hair has been curled.
- Hair can tangle when curling small sections of hair at a time. It helps to comb the section well before wrapping it onto the chopstick.
Overall, I like the ease of use and the dramatic curls the Original Chopstick Styler Curling Wand created!
The Original Chopstick Styler Curling Wand FEATURES
- Extra skinny barrel to get tight, corkscrew curls that really impress
- Ceramic coated for healthy, smooth and silky hair.
- Fast heat up time up to 200°c.
- Built-in safety stand to protect the surfaces.
- Cool tip to protect your fingers for ultimate control
- On and off switch with LED indicator.
- Durable swivel cord.
- UK 3 Pin Plug or EU 2 Pin Plug available
- CHoPstick STYLER comes with 2 year guarantee
Buy your own today!
Disclaimer: I received a complimentary Original Chopstick Styler Curling Wand in exchange for this blog post and social media shares. All opinions are mine!