We had a great time last year so much we're headed on over again this year.
What will you see at the US Sand Sculpting Challenge and Dimensional Art Exposition?
Astonishing sand sculptures
- World Masters Class: 11 master sculptors carving for 4 days… the World against the U.S…. the finest sculptures ever seen in San Diego.
- Cool California Carvers Class: 9 teams of 3 professionals each carving for 2 days
- Metal, stone and wood
- Hand-made clothing, accessories and jewelry
- Glass, acrylics, ceramics
- Wall art
- Much more
- Big bands, singers, dancers, circus performers, more
- A dozen trucks with 100 menu items from all over the country and the world
- Sandbox, sand sculpture classes, Bubble Fun, European Bungie and more
Here's Fox 5's coverage of the event last year!
The U.S. Sand Sculpting Challenge and 3D Art Exposition is proud to help support four charities that focus on children’s education:
- San Diego School for Creative and Performing Arts
- Young Audiences of San Diego / Arts for Learning
- It’s All About the Kids Foundation
- Maritime Museum Children’s Education Programs
The U.S. Sand Sculpting Challenge and 3D Art Exposition will be held September 4 - September 7, 2015 at the "B" Street Pier on 1140 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA.