My birthday always starts off on Valentines Day. My co-workers had decorated my office door so everyone who passed by was encouraged to greet me "Happy Birthday".
|Sharing is caring!|
- Ringing in my birthday at the Marquee of the Cosmopolitan
|Main dance floor of the Marquee|
- Fun with the family at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
|Garcia Family with the POTUS|
|Baba and Bradley Cooper|
|DJ singing with Celine Dion|
|Tee time with Tiger|
- Being serenaded by a "kababayan" (Filipino word that means fellow Filipino, countryman, or townmate) in the outdoor canal of the Venetian Hotel and Casino
|One on one with Shaq|
|Jelo and Auntie Baba enjoying the gondola ride|
- Closing out of birthday at Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace
|view of the balcony of Pure|
- Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan
|my custom shrimp and mushroom risotto|
The day after being back from Las Vegas, I headed over to Los Angeles to visit the Ellen Degeneres Show with good friend, Eleina! Eleina and I tried to get in to the Ellen show a few months back but didn't get in. Yet, we were given guaranteed tickets for my birthday weekend! Dennis Quaid, Snooki, and J-Wow were great guests to see!
The following weekend, my husband gathered some friends for an afternoon painting sunflowers with Painting and Vino. We then headed to Convoy Avenue for some KBBQ (Korean Barbeque), one of my faves!
Thanks to all the friends and family who spoiled me during my two week birthday celebration! You have recharged me and reminded me of the love of friends and family I have been blessed to be surrounded with all year long!