This event is dear to my heart because it benefits Olivewood Gardens. This historic 6.85-acre property in located in my hometown of National City, California. It serves as an interactive, indoor-outdoor classroom for children and adults from around San Diego County. It is a wonderful place of learning for young and old alike!
When: Thursday, February 28
Where: Humphreys Restaurant
2241 Shelter Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92106
Cost: $30 presale, $35 at the door
$25 Early bird registration through January 31
- Complimentary parking at Humphreys Hotel and Humphreys Restaurant, just tell them you’re with SD Mom’s Night Out. Open parking also available across the street.Entrance to an exclusive evening for San Diego moms at Humphreys Restaurant
- Complimentary wine provided throughout the evening provided by Flight Winery
- Delicious comfort food provided throughout the evening.
- Delectable chocolate truffles and Humphreys Restaurant’s signature brittle, created by Helen Coyne, also a mother!
- Entertaining cooking demo from locally-renowned chef to the stars, Paul Murphy
- Access to discounted drinks and dancing in the Humphreys Backstage Live Lounge featuring popular ‘80s cover band, the PopRx.
- Special discounted food and beverage menu for moms who want to stay after
- First 50 moms will receive a swag bag
- Opportunity to win superb prizes
- A fabulous night to relax, mix and mingle with San Diego moms focused on food, friends and fun!
This event would be a great Valentines gift for your mommy or the mommy of your kids! Thank them for all they do with the gift of this awesome San Diego Moms Night Out!